Monday, January 31, 2011

Me now and back then


Hello!
I began to knit a scarf and watch videos about it on youtube, there is a lot of people show you the basics and it's really helpful for me ^^

A draw a small picture of what I look now and used to look like.
Before it was just a shirt and jeans, I didn't put much effort to my outfit , well actually I didn't put much effort to choose something that looks nice.
Now when I buy something I really think if it's nice or not, even if it cost 1 dollar and it's not convincing me I wont buy it other ways it will be juts a waist of money.
I realized that you can buy very nice clothes for cheap price if you are patient waiting for sales, and the thing about sales it's that the stores not always have the nicest things left, but if I look really hard for them I'll find at least one and If it's my size I might take it.
When You have nice clothes It makes everything easier when you get dress, but anyway I still wear a shirt and jeans ^^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Holas!!
Estuve tejiendo una bufanda y viendo videos en youtube sobre eso.
De veras que hay un monton de videos que te ensenian como empesar a tejer y eso me ayuda bastante.

Hice un pequenio dibujo de como era antes y como soy ahora.
Antes solo me ponia un top y jean's sin pensar mucho, la cosa era que cuando iva a comprar no le ponia mucho esfuerzo ahora cuando voy a coprar pienso bien en lo que me voy a llevar, a un que cueste un dollar si no me convence no lo voy a comprar por que si nos es malgastar.
Me di cuenta que podes comprar cosas muy lindas muy varatas si tenes paciensa y esperas pora las rebajas.
la cosa con las rebajas es que no siempre quedan las cosas lindas en los negosios pero si me pongo a buscar bien seguro que encuentro algo y si es de mi talla me lo llevo.
Si tenes cosas bonitas es mucho mas facil y no tenes que pensar tanto a la hora de vestirte, igual me sigo poniendo un top y jeans ^^



No comments: