Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!! ^^

Happy New Year! anio! Shana Tova! Omedeto!!!
I hope You Had a Great time!
We (me and my boyfriend ) went to some friend's house and had a dinner that he cooked.
He is from Ukraine... so most of the food were Russian, but I must tell that I have sin because I ate in subway before I went there, I came home at 7 after work and didn't eat anything all day so I could help myself than buy something to eat before we went there.... So my new Year celebration was very calm in a friend's house eating with some friends.


This is lots of food lol mucha comida para elegir!!

I took picture of my outfit that day.... but I couldn't take a good picture of it... I'm so sorry!
mmm as I said I came home after work and didn't have much time to prepare, but I had some idea of what I wanted to wear.
The other day I went shopping because of the boxing week and I bought some staff... I couldn't resist myself for the sales >< So I had in mind to wear the balloon skirt and the jacket I've got. I don't know why I bought such a big skirt , but it caught me at the time and that was the occasion to wear it~~~~ Well most of the outwear is white and black which always get together (sometimes it can look too fancy for me which I try not to achieve, I think I seceded doing that ) without the coat I had hard time to choose the right shirt for it. at the beginning I put a t shirt but it's freezing outside so I put a purple long sleeve shirt and a black cardigan.




Me in the bus That I have been waiting soo much ( I was so happy to warm again)
yo en el bus despues de esperarlo demasiado, y tan feliz de estar calentita otra vez



Trying to warm my foot that were freezing    Se me estaban congelando los pies



Trying to look nice for the picture hehhe   tratando de posar a la camara ><



Home after a long day..... ><  despues de un dia muy largo ><

Hat from Aldo $25 I think  
Coat from Forever 21 $25 
Scarf ; I have it since childhood XD
Cardigan from Fair Weather (Majora) $15
Long sleeve shirt from Urban Planet I think it was $1o
Necklace from Night market in Richmond $15
Skirt from Angela Fashions $ 7



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Espero que lo hayan pasado super bien!
yo y mi novio fuimos a comer a la casa de unos amigos, el que nos invito es un chico de Ukraina y el cocino comida de su pais.... pero debo confesar que antes de ir a su casa comi en subway por que no aguantaba mas del habre... volvi a casa a eso de las 7 y no comi nada XD
Me saque una foto, pero de veras que mi camara no es la mejor y ya era de noche asique las fotos no son buenas ... perdon!!
Llegue del trabajo y me vesti super rapidoXD
El otro dia me fui de compras por las rebajas de navidad... no me pude resistir... entonces tenia en mente ponerme lo que me compre ese dia que era una falda inflada (ojala se diga asi, perdon) que no se por que la compre... me gusto en ese momento y ese era el momento correcto para usarla.
Lo que me puse fue la mayoria blanco y negro ( que ha veces a mi parecer parece (jeje) a veces un poco elgante de forma forzada , pero creo que lo hice bien para que no sea asi ^^)
Me costo un poco decidir que es lo que me pongo abajo del saco, al princio me puse uan simple remera.. pero hacia mucho frio para eso... pero despues decidi ponerme un pulover violeta que siempre me pongo jejeje y el saquito negro.

No comments: