Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My new luggage

 


Hi! ^^
The other day I bought a new luggage, my parents are gonna kill me... since we have looots of it at home ><, but when I came to Vancouver I brought with me only one... that was my mistake... but anyway now I have a new one, so hopefully I can take most of my stuffs ... this year I bought many things to renew my weardrobe.
I feel so sad that I need to leave Vancouver, My boyfriend is going back to his country and I need to find a new job in Regina (where my parents live), I hope that I can find something soon and save enough money to go and see my boyfriend ^^

When I come home all I do is being on the internet, watching southpark, friends or some movies.
I'm really waiting for Fringe to start again ^^

                             watching south park ^^


Holas!
El otro dia compre una nueva balija, mis padres me van a matar por que en casa tenemos un monton. Mi error fue venir a vancouver con solo una balija.. pero que se puede hacer.
Espero que ahora que tengo esta balija pueda traer conmigo la mayoria de las cosas que tengo. Este anio fue un anio que compre muchas cosas para cambiar mi forma de vestir.
Me siento mal que tengo que dejar Vancouver por que mi novio se va a volver a su pais y tengo que encontrar un nuevo trabajo en Regina (donde viven mis padres) y ojala pueda ahorrar plata rapido para ir a ver a mi novio ^^

La mayoria del tiempo despues de venir a trabajar me la paso mirando southpark, friends o alguna pelicula.
Estoy esperando que Fringe espiese otra vez.

No comments: