Sunday, January 9, 2011

Make over.

Hello ^^
well nothing happened in my life lately more then going to work.
Because I have an uniform at work I dont need to dress nicely everyday ... it can be a good thing because it saves me lots of time and thought about clothes. The bad thing is that everyday I look the same and cannot look so nice and I don't have time to try new styles ...
where I told I would post the site that help me with the make over where this is it:
it look a little bit out of date, but it was helpful to me ... it has tips about how to make a make over... tips about styles, things you should wear for your body shape and so on.
Still I dont know what kind of style im ... but sometimes I like romantic styles and others just simple clothing lol I'm still working on it ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pues nada interesante paso, lo unico que hice es ir a trabajar.
Por que para el trabajo siempre me tengo que poner el uniforme, no tengo que vestirme bien todos los dias. A veces eso es bueno por que me ahorra un monton de tiempo en pensar que ponerme y arreglarme, otras veces eso es malo por que siempre me veo igual y no puedo probar nuevos stilos.
Les dije que iva a postear el sitio que me ayudo con mi cambio de look... otra vez perdon que esta en ingles.
http://www.thechicfashionista.com
Este sitio tiene muchos consejos sebre estilos , ropa que es la adecuada para cada tipo de cuerpo y todo lo que tiene que ver con ropa.
Personalmente me gusta las cosas romanticas , pero al mismo tiempo me gustan las cosas simples tambiem aaaah no se que es lo que tendria que hacer, estoy en eso... ^^

This is a comercial song, I think it was from joe (superstore) I really like the song and tried really hard to find it.
Hope you will enjoy it!

Esta es una cancion de un comercial. La cancion me gusto mucho y me costo bastante encontrarla. Espero que les guste!!

No comments: