Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trying to cook again



I wanted to wear some color but not to much lol
so this cardigan was a perfect choice for me ^^



Headband from Claire's 10 for $10
Cardigan Suzy Shier $28
Shirt from Bluenotes 3 for $10


Hello!
Now that I have free time again, I want to do as many stuff as possible... and try to be a little bit productive even if what I do is not that important.
Today I cooked a very simple dish which my grandma usually makes and is one of my favorites : potatoes and chicken on the stew-pan.
My boyfriend cooks most of the times, but now I hope I will cook as much as he do ^^



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Holas!
Ahora que  tengo otra vez tiempo libre, no lo quiero malgastar entonces voy a hacer lo mas que pueda con este tiempo y ser mas productiva aprendiendo nuevas cosas...
Como que hoy me puse a cocinar despues de mucho tiempo de no hacerlo, hice pollo con papas a la cacerola como mi abuela hace que es unas de mis comidas favoritas.
Mi novio es el que cocina la mayoria de las veces pero ahora quiero cocinar las mismas veces como el ^^




No comments: