Thursday, January 20, 2011

Skating on ice



Hello!
Today we went to downtown again ( another day off wiiii)
We were hungry so went to eat Ramen... It was so good ... I also got Gyoza by the end I was very full with my hart and stomach happy (It was the logo of the place hehe)

 
Then We to ice skating ... The last time I did that was 10 years ago, and it was the firts time for my boyfriend, but he did so well that we made a race XD

 
there is me skating ^^ 

I made a Drawing of What I would like it to be with my boyfriend XD
Like the olimpics hehehe



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Holas!
Hoy fuimos al centro otra vez ( otro dia libre wiii)
Teniamos hambre entonces fuimos a comer ramen. Estuvo todo muy rico , pedi Gyoza tambien... al final quedamos con la panza llena y los corazones contentos ( como decia el logo del local)
Despues de eso fuimos a patinar sobre hielo, hacia 10 anios que no lo hacia y era la primera vez para mi novio... pero le fue bien que al final terminamos haciendo una carrera.

No comments: