Thursday, January 27, 2011

Micheal's

Hello!!
Yesterday I wen to Micheal's to buy brushes, I Have water color pencil and always use them as pencils only, but I wanted to give them a try as water color and practice new ways to use them.



Here are the brushes ^^ 11 brushes for $7 and the big one $5
The brushes are very soft... I could touch them all day lol

Here trying to choose which one I should buy

Well I hope to lear how to use it properly and hope I will do nice drawings ^^




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Holas!!
Ayer como les conte fui a comprar unos pinceles, por que tengo lapices de aquarela y siempre los use como lapices y nada mas.
Ahora queria tratar de usarlos de otra manera y aprender nuevas fomar de usarlos.
Espero poder hacer bonitos dibujos con ellos ^^

No comments: