Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Don't worry if I write rhymes, I write checks



Cardigan from Forever 21 $15
Dress from Joe $10 
Shoes from Also $10

Hello~~~
I think this one will my last post from Vancouver, my flight is on Saturday, but tomorrow my boyfriend is sending the computer to japan ><


This is our house now, looks like a picture from the show Hoarders lol the only place that if safe is the washroom hehhe omg such a mess! but don't worry it isn't always been like that, it seems that when you want to order stuffs is when you make the mess.


This is us enjoying our time in the computer, it's nice to sit on the warm floor and put the back on the couch ... aaaah I will really miss my life in here... my blog might become so boring in the future, there is nothing interesting in the place I will go now.. only snow, snow and snow lol (at least in the winter heheh)
Here is a song I like of UFFIE, I don't know so many but this one is cute and it called "Difficult"




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holas!~~
Creo que este va a ser el ultimo post desde Vancouve, el vuelo es el sabado pero maniana mi novio va a mandar la compu para japon ><
Ahi les puses unas fotos de mi casa en su estado actual , hay un programa que se llama Hoarders y trata de gente que nunca tira nada, las cosas de estas pesonas se ven como la mia (bueno la de ellos es peor ><)... parece que cuando uno esta ordenando es cuando mas lio hace XD
tambien puse fotos de nosostros disfrutando de nuestro tiempo en la compu, me gusta sentarme en el piso calentito y apoyar mi espalda en el sillon ... aaah como voy a extraniar mi vida aca.... creo que mi blog se va a poner aburridopor que de veras no hay lo que hacer donde vivo... solo nieve, nieve y nieve (en el invierno por lo menos jejej)
los dejo con una cancion de UFFIE, que es la unica que conosco jejje pero es una cancion que me gusta y se llama "difficult"

No comments: