Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Too lazy this days





Hello!!!
My cold it's almost over... but I keep being lazy >< It's been almost two weeks since I've got here and really need to go back on track.
I want to go this  Thursday and spread my resume in the mall.. it's the most convenient place for me... I need to take only one bus and even there is still lots of snow outside, the weather is not so cold and it's sunny.... I really need to take advantage of it.
Japan now is really facing bad times!! and you know my plan is to go there and visit my boyfriend (which is now in Europe)... and my mother started questioning if I should go there even Tokyo is ok... my plan is still the same ^^
I really hope things will get better in there... people already suffer too much and they deserve better times to come and feel in peace again.

No comments: