Saturday, March 5, 2011

feel weird and sad




Hello!!!
Those are the last pictures I took in Vancouver, I arrived to Regina today... and I fell so weird and I'm so confused because I don't have by my side the person I spent everyday for a year and the person I love the most and like to spend my time with. But maybe I don't supposed to be like that, I know I will see him again , I will try my best to make that happen! and I'm lucky we have internet these days... but I cannot help feeling this way ><
Anyway I'm happy to see my family and hope to get used to be back here again soon ^^
sorry for this short post and sad post hhehehe

Here a song from the movie My neighbor Totoro, even the song is not about love it really help me with this mood hehhee, The path of the wind is the name





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holas!
Estas fueron las ultimas fotos que me tome en Vancouver, hoy llegue a Vancouver... y me siento rara y triste por que no tengo a mi la a la persona que comparti todos los dias por un anio y la que quien mas quiero y me gusta pasar mi tiempo con el. Quizas no deberia estar asi por que se que lo voy a ver otra vez y voy a hacer lo mejor que pueda para que eso pase! y soy afortunada que vivo en tiempos donde existe el internet... pero igual no puedo evitar sentirme asi ><
pero al final igual estoy contenta por que puedo estar denuevo con mi familia y espero que me pueda acostumbrar pronto a estar aqui denuevo ^^
perdon por este corto y triste post hehe

No comments: