Monday, March 28, 2011

Alive and Kicking




Hello!!!
This is what I was wearing for my birthday the other day ^^
It's a really nice dress form H&M and it was 10 dollars... I was super happy at the time.

My birthday was a happy and sad at the same time ><  I went with my family to a nice restaurant which me and my boyfriend used to like a lot (we went there on valentine's day and our last day in Vancouver)
I'm so depressed lately that it's just annoying hhehehe 
I met a friend and I played Wii for the first time in my life ... I like to play online games sometimes though... maybe I will download one soon aaaah I need to get a job!! I'm really a hard worker, but finding a job is the thing that I hate the most!!
What a terrible post.
The good thing is that I've been drawing quite a lot and I'm really happy for that...
I will post them soon when I'll finish them =)


Here is a nice anime called Azumanga Daioh , I wish life were so nice as this anime, well actually here is a part that demonstrates what I've been doing lately heheh











No comments: