Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A simple day



 Scarf from Ardene 2 for $15
 Old shirt 
Long cardigan from Fair Weather 2 for $30
and an old skirt which I always wear hehe



Hello~~
Today wasn't so cold, but when we went outside we discovered that it was snowing a little bit outside, but it was so little that it melt right away hehe  >< anyway it was enough to make me happy ^^
we went to a place called Value village that is a huge second hand stores that is across my street. I found myself looking in the section of Xlarge summer shirts and what for one woman can big a shirt for me can a dress, so I can say I bought two cute dresses lol
Today After long time not entering to this site that I've post before.... I came across this article she wrote Click here , I really like what she said about not to copy exactly one look , but try to make it yours.
I really don't read fashion magazines, I'm a little bit ignorant about what's going on in fashion, or maybe not heheh because I really like to look and see what are in the stores and to watch people's outfits on the streets and from there to get some ideas of what I like and what would look nice on me too.
Still I'm trying to find my stiles, sometimes I like casual and other times to be a little bit more dressy, and I want to find the middle of it XD

Here is a band that I really like called The Go Team, they have very fun songs... here is one of them ^^


 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Holas ~~~
hoy no hacia mucho frio pero cuando salimos afuera estaba nevando un poquito, pero era tan poquito que se derreria al momento que tocaba algo jeje igual fue sufisiente para ponerme contenta.
Fuimos a un lugar que se llama Value Village, que es como un lugar grande de cosas de segunda mano, un lugar de ahorro. Cuando estanba mirando entre las cosas , mirando en la seccion de ropa grande vi unas blusas que para mi eran como vestidos , puedo decir que compre dos lindos vestido.s jeje
Hoy estaba leyendo un articulo que decia que uno no tiene que copiar un look , sino agarrar ese paticular look y hacerlo de uno.
De veres que yo no leo magazines para nada, se puede decir que de moda no se casi nada, vah me gusta mirar lo que hay en los negosios y mirar a la gente por la calle y de ahi mirar que es lo que me gusta y que es lo que a mi me quedaria bien.
Igual todabia estoy tratando de encontrar mi look, a veces me gusta verme sensilla y otras un poco mas elegante , quiero encontrar el equilobrio entre los dos.

Los dejo con una banda que me gusta mucho, se llaman The Go Team y tienen canciones que son alegres... esa es una de ellas.

No comments: