Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day




Dress from Angela $25
Pin for the hair from Claire's $2.50
HEllo ^^
Today was Valentine's Day!! I'm so happy I could spend it with my boyfriend! because soon he will come back to his country.
I wanted to wear something very romantic and cute and this dress was perfect for the occasion <3 I used the belt of the dress as a headband and the flower pin for the hair as a brooch, Do you have some more ideas for the belt? Here are other Ideas I came up with....





Well about my day... At first we went to the stake house named KEG which is not cheap but not so expensive (for special occasions lol) and I really Enjoyed my meal because they let us have the table next to the fireplace and it made everything feel more romantic heheh




and then as we started walking outside to take a walk it started raining and became really windy, so we stop by Tim Horton's which is a cheap coffee shop that I really like, they have nice donuts and I like to drink french vanilla with a croissant there



The steam from the coffee made that effect lol


So even if you don't have a partner, I hope you had a really great time!! Happy valentine~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holas!!!
Hoy fue el dia de San Valentin y Estoy super contenta que lo pude pasar con mi novio que pronto se va ^^
Por eso queria ponerme algo que sea romantico y este vestido me parecio perfecto... use el cinturon de del vestido como una vincha hehe y el broche para el pelo como un prendedor .
Tienen otras ideas de como usar el cinturon, ahi hice un dibujo con alguna otra idea ^^
Sobre lo que fue mi dia... al principio fuimos a un restaurante de carne que se llama keg donde los precios no son varatos ni caros, (y esta es una ocasion especial) la pase muy bien ahi, ya que nos hicieron centar junto al hogar y eso me sentir como si todo fuera mas tomantico jejej
Despues queriamos caminar un poquito pero se largo a llover bastante y a hacer mucho viento que al final nos metimos en un cafe llamado Tim Horton's que es varato y a mi me gusta, especialmente me gusta tomar un french vanilla con una medialuna de manteca ^^
Espero que hayan tenido un bonito dia a un que quizas no tengan pareja! Feliz dia a todos!!!

No comments: