Friday, April 29, 2011

Trying to learn Japanese




Hello!!~~~
Lately I've been trying to learn Japanese with the book that my boyfriend bought for me ^^  , so the first thing that needs to be done are the letters and Those are the letters that I wont forget, if you will come to me next month I will still remember them , but I know that it's not even half of them ><
It reminds me when I was asking my boyfriend to teach me Japanese, all I did is ask and nothing else... he felt frustrated , I can totally understand how he felt, I've been it that situation sooo many times, every time someone discovered that I know Spanish , actually even close friends asked me to teach them Spanish as if magically just by speaking to them somehow they will understand the language hehhe and that's what I did to him lol, well actually he talk to me many times in Japanese but it didn't work  wwwwwww (= Japanese haaha) hahaha

And here is a video by Michelle Phan, you might know her because she does lots of make up tutorials ... I like to watch them even all I do is to put mascara, sometimes some blush that's it ^^
But lately she started to collaborate with a stylist and a hair dresser so they give tips all about it which is awesome!!!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
 
 
Holas!!!~~~
Ultimamente estuve tratando de aprender Japones con el libro que me compro mi novio y lo primero que se tiene que hacer es aprender las letras, en la foto que puse son las letras que pude aprender y si me vienen a preguntar dentro de un mes todabia las voy a recordar.
Eso me hace acordar  cuando yo le pedia a mi novio que me enseniara espaniol, lo unico que hacia es preguntar y ya esta... eso lo frustraba un poco y puedo entenderlo totalmente ya que estuve en esa situacion un monton de veces siempre que alguien descubria que yo sabia espanio , hasta amigos cercanos siempre me pedia que le esenie como si como con arte de magia supieran hablar de inmediato con solo yo hablarles jjejej y eso es lo que le estaba haciendo a el y eso que el me hablo bastantes veces en japones pero no me fue bien asi wwwwww (= jajajaj japones) jajaja

Y aca les deje un video de Michelle Phan , seguro la conocen por que hace un monton de tutoriales sobre maquillaje , a mi me gusta mucho verlos a un que de veras casi no me pinto.
Ahora ella esta colaborando con una staylista y una peluquera asi que dan consejos sobre ese tipo de cosas y me parece buenisimo ^^

No comments: