Friday, April 8, 2011

Getting into the swing





Hello!~~
I wanted to wear something that will cheer me up and really casual so this is what I came up with, I never wear my hear this way but I think I will wear this style often from now on because I think it looks cool with everything  (casual ,also can go with elegant ) and it's easy to make heheh

After a long break I started to watch anime again and read some short mangas, I found that it's still something that I really like and will never get tired of it, even if I take a break I will always come back to it. 

and here is a song I like by one of my favorite bands ^^


2 comments:

Laureen said...

i like that song too!:)

Charm Is An Attitude said...

Hi and happy start to the week!

Nice blog..I FOLLOW U!FOLLOW ME BACK IF U LIKE CHARM...

I’ve posted a very fresh and “juicy” Sunday outfit…black+yellow fluo, green suede maxi pochette, “banana”shopping bag and Reminiscence “fruit salad” necklace (in the kind of Prada s/s 2011 accessories ; ))
The colorblock I prefer (at least for now) is mixed with more neutral tones, like nude or black…what about you?

Hope you’ll like it… ;)

Kisses…..

IdaLinda K.
charmisanattitude.blogspot.com