Monday, April 25, 2011




I don't know where I've got the sweater
Pants from Urban Outfitters $10 I think



Hello!~~~
Yesterday I went to work in the morning, it was kinda weird since I didn't work in the morning for very long time.
In the afternoon my family wanted to go outside to Wascana park.... Which is a very nice place... you get to walk along the lake and park ^^ , but when we got there we discovered that there was a flood :(
that's really sad... half of the side walk is under the water, so I guess there was too much snow this year, I hope it will back to normal soon!







And here are some pictures of my dog recently, he looks in his worst lol.... my father tried to cut his hair so he can be fresh for the summer, but the cutting machine didn't work well, so he tried with the scissors and this is the result and the best part of it is that they will take him to beauty place for dogs and Peter the dog will spend 3 hours in there! such a lucky dog!!!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Holas!!~~~
Perdon por no traducir todo este tiempo! desde ahora lo voy a hacer denuevo ya que estoy con nuevas ganas ^^
Ayer fui a trabajar por la maniana y se me hizo super raro ya que hace un monton que no trabajo por la maniana.
Por la tarde mis padres quisieron ir al Wascana Park que es un parque donde uno puede caminar alrededor de un lago, es un muy lindo lugar! pero al llegar nos sorprendio ver que el lugar se inundo y mas de la mitad de la peatonal estaba bajo el agua, al parecer cayo demasiada nieve este anio .... espero que pronto regrese a la normalidad.
Y como pueden ver puse fotos de mi perro que esta en unos de sus peores looks hehe mi papa trato de cortarle el pelo para que este fresquito este verano pero la maquina no hera muy buena entonces le trato de cortar el pelo con la tijera pero tampoco le fue bien y eso fue el resultado , lo mejor de todo esto es que lo van a llevar a un salon de perros y va a pasar 3 horas ahi! que suertudo este perro!! jjeje

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love your hair! :)
love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com

Ma Vie said...

Your photos are amazing

mind if If I ask where do you live?(b/c beautiful scenery)

And cute outfit

Rorro said...

Thank you Lois =)

Armani's:
I live now in Regina , it's kind of a small city in the middle of Canada can be nice but the winter here is the worse (it can get to -40)

sorelle in style said...

cute pants! aw your dog still looks cute, bad haircut and all :)

-j
sorelle in style