Friday, June 3, 2011

Tanjobi Omedeto!


Hello!~~~
This Is a drawing I made for my boyfriend's birthday, I sent it to him and hope he will get it soon.
So hard to be so far away, anyway I'm happy he said he likes it ^^
Well actually his birthday was almost a week ago hehe

It's till winter in here... been lazy all the week... didn't even take one picture or make any drawing heheh 

Here is a song by one of his favorite bands ^^







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holas!!~~
Aca un dibujo que hice para el cumple de mi novio, se lo mande por correo y espero que le llegue pronto.
Es tan dificil estar tan lejos pero igual estoy contenta que me dijo que le gusto ^^
Su cumple fue una semana atras jeje

Aca todabia es invierno... estube bageando toda la semana.. no tome ninguna foto ni hice ningun dibujo jjeje

Aca los dejo con una de sus bandas favoritas ^^


No comments: