Thursday, June 9, 2011

Finished Bottle : Herbal Essences - Tousle Me Softly Mousse


For most of my life I tried to avoid hair products, one of the reason was that my curls also used to look ok without anything and the other reason was that I couldn't stand to touch my hair and feel hair product in it, but in the last past year my hair started to freeze a lot even when is not so humid giving me no choice to get a hair product well the other choice was to look like a witch ><

The reason I bought this mousse is that it was on sale (2.99$) hehhee but even the regular price is fine... oooh and the other reason is that the commercial said that it leaves the hair touchable and they were right!!!
The best thing is to put it when the hair is wet, but sometimes I'm very lazy to take a shower in the morning so I put some water in my hair to make it wet and then put the mousse and it works fine ^^
The other thing I like is to wait until my hair dries and then to start touching my hair, I found that way my hair stays ok and don't get messy... (well this is if you don't do any style on your hair).
I really like this mousse! it leaves my hair very soft and feels like I didn't put anything on... that way I can touch my hair without any greasy feeling left hehee , even after a very windy days my hair still looks perfect =D
Even if it says it's for wavy hair I would definitely recommend it to girl who have curls like mine and want their hair to look natural.
Sorry for such a long review for just a mousse , it's just that is one of my favorites products, but still I try leave my hair without any product if it's possible but sometimes I must use it ^^


And here is a video that TheCurlyGirlie86 made with cute hair styles for curly hair 







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casi toda mi vida trate trate de no usar productos para el pelo, una de las razones era que mi pelo se quedaba bien sin nada y la otra razon es que odiaba tocar mi pelo cuando me ponia algo, pero en este ultimo anio mi pelo se ponia malo hasta caundo no habia mucha humedad dejandome sin ninguba opcion  a no ser que quisiera optar por un look de bruja ><

La razon por lo que compre este mousse es que estaba de oferta (2.99$) igual el precio regular es varato, oooh y la otra razon era que la propaganda decia que te dejaba el pelo listo para tocarlo y de veras que tenian razon,
Lo mejor es ponerselo cuando el pelo esta totalmente mojado pero yo soy media vaga para baniarme por el dia, asique me mojo un poco el pelo con agua y me va bien, Lo otro que me gusta hacer es esperar a que se me seque el pelo y recien despues empesar a tocarlo,, de esa manera creo que no se me hace un lio el pelo ( eso lo hago si voy a dejarme el pelo suelto nadamas)
A mi me encanta este mousse por que me deja el pelo suave y cuando lo toco no me queda la mano engrasada ni nada, hasta en dias que hay un monton de viento el pelo me queda perfecto =D
A pesar que no diga que es para pelo enrulado de veras que lo recomiendo para chicas que tengan el pelo como yo.
De veras perdon por tanto escribir solo para un mousse , es que es uno de mis favoritos, igual trato de dejarme el pelo sin nada lo mas posible pero hay dias que no puedo sin el ^^

Los dejo con un video que hizo una chica ... ella muestra diferentes estilos para hacer con el pelo enrulado .

1 comment:

Chic Escape said...

very informative and detailed review indeed. you should do something like this more often :)