Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day Dreamer



 Hello!!~~
One of the things I enjoy the most when I'm on the bus is to daydream.. I don't know how to drive and I live in a city where driving is a must, if you don't have a car you're kinda useless and it's something you can see from my latest post ... that my life have been very boring but since I don't have a choice I must take a bus which allows me to just sit with my music and look what's going outside... just daydream for a moment, it's something I will miss when I will start driving if it ever happens hehehe.
This drawing I made after I saw two kids playing, exactly the way I draw it ... it looked like lots of fun!!
The last couple of days I've been sick and didn't go to work >< And it's so nice outside such a shame to stay at home .



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Holas!!~~
Unas de las cosas que mas me gusta hacer cuando estoy en el bus es soniar... no se manejar y vivo en una ciudad que si uno no maneja puede llegar a sentirse inutil y es algo que se puede sentir en mis ultimos post pero igual no me queda otra que tomar el bus donde me pueso sentar escuchando musica y comtemplar lo que esta pasando afuera... me deja soniar por algunos momentos.
Lo que dibuje es a dos chicos jugando justo como lo ilustre, parecia como un monmento muy divertido y eso lo vi mientras viajaba.
Estos ultimos dias ando enferma y no fui a trabajar es de lo peor estar asi cuando los dias estan lindos es una pena no poder ir afuera.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

cute blog :) im following you!

xoxo http://amourfashions.blogspot.com

verotronik said...

u have a really nice blog and a new follower! :D


Veronica
blameboogie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thank you so much for voting for me :-D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sorelle in style said...

This was such a cute post! That drawing is adorable - I could picture it happening in real life! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Edelweiss&Enzian said...

love your drawings and love your blog!
Follow you now, follow me back?
Edelweiss&Enzian

Eva ▲ said...

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog dear!! :D you made me happy! Your blog is very nice and I love your hair, its so nice and curly!! :)

http://thefashionfairytaleblog.blogspot.com/

xxEvaaa