Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Camera



Hello!!!~~~
Today I bought the camera that I wanted sooooo much hehe
Before that.... I made a big research and I was wandering if I should buy Cannon or Nikon... it was a very  tough decition and by the end I decided to buy Nikon even if it doesn't have Live view (which is looking on the screen wile taking a picture) but I don't miss it so much  ,actually thanks to that you look like a professional when you are taking pictures ;)
It really takes great pictures! it's really easy with the guide mode which tells you what to so you don't get lost.
Now I cannot spend more many for a very long time >< The camera cost me 400$ , they have a great sale this weekend... lucky me!! ohoohh




So We went to Wascana park again to take some pictures ... I took so many... tooo many
The park now came back to normal no more floods in there ^^





And here are some pictures my mother took of me playing with Peter hehhee I dressed nice for this time and I notice yellow looks perfect in the grass hehhe





 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Holas!!!~~~~
Hoy me pude comprar la camara que tanto queria heheh
antes de comprarla estube bucando mucha informacion y estaba dudando en si comprar una Cannon o Nikon pero al final me decidi por la Nikon a un que no se pueda ver lo que uno esta sacando por la pantallita ... gracias a eso uno se ve todo un profecional cuando saca las fotos ;)
Las fotos que esta camara saca de veras se ven muy buenas y es facil de usarlar ya que tiene un modo de guia que te explica lo que hacer asi uno no se siente tan confundido ^^
Ahora no voy a poder comprar nada por mucho tiempo, me costo 400$ habia una muy buena oferta este fin de semana ... me siento con mucha suerte jojojo
Nos fuimos al wascana Park que volvio totalmente a la normalidad... no mas inundacion!
ahi unas fotos que saque del lugar y otras que saco mi mama del perrito jugando conmigo.


1 comment:

Chroma said...

Wow, beautiful picture! I love how the light just settles on you in the first picture, and the field is so open.
I want a fancy camera like this too! (: